"Guild application" to ensure it is read by an officer

Postby malk » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Character Details

Name: Destinae
Class: Mage
Level: 85
Race: Puppydog
Talent Tree 1: Fire
Talent Tree 2: Frost/Arcane, depending on how I feel on the day.
Tradeskill 1: Enchanting
Tradeskill 2: Tailoring
Mods You Use: DBM, omen, recount, bidder.
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/j ... nae/simple

Personal Details

My Age: 28
Time Zone: GMT+10
Comments: Many. Not after drama, just sick of pugging and/or not raiding. Now that I hear you've dropped to 10m, I'd like to raid again with Kaix, Gleancrawler and a few other friends I've made along the way in Archaeus. There's a lot less chance that I'll rage non-stop with fewer Anturrrrmm..... Suprdaves to worry about. Happy to sit out and regain my position as a raider like any other applicant.. but most of you know what I can bring to raids, and that my attendance is damn near perfect. Upto you, ultimately.

Background Details

Previous Realms: Moonrunner, Uther
Previous Guilds: Archaeus, Genesis
Current Guild: Voidwalker Texas Ranger
Reason for Leaving: Did I mention Voidwalker Texas Ranger?

Raid Experience

We want to get an idea of your raid experience as a player, not the specific character with which you are applying to join. We also want to get an idea of how long you've been playing as well as how consistently. Please mark each expansion with "YES" or "NO" based on whether or not you raided in that expansion. If you cleared every encounter in every zone, please mark the expansion with "ALL". We want to know whether or not you raided or cleared them when they were current. Whether or not you can solo them now is of no interest to us.

World of Warcraft: Upto Naxx on fury (lol) warrior, rerolled mage on Jubei, cleared MC/zg
The Burning Crusade: 3/9 BT, 4/5 MH with SDU, came back and full cleared everything with Archaeus with a mage re-roll (Current mage)
Wrath of the Lich King: Full cleared incl. Server 2nd Light of Dawn with Genesis
Blackwing Descent: Blackwing Descent isn't an expansion. Several of the 25m server firsts for BWD/BoT prior to Genesis moving to Frostmourne/Tsunami however.

For each Firelands encounter listed below, please add your most difficult level of completion with one of the following abbreviations: N/A 10N 10H 25N 25H.

Beth'tilac 25n*
Shannox 25h*
Lord Rhyolith 25h*
Alysrazor 25n*
Baleroc 25n*
Majordomo Staghelm 25n*
Ragnaros 25n*

* I did not properly raid this content patch due to lack of interest.. but not raiding during a legendary content patch has made me realise that I *need* to be back in the midst of things.

Communication Skills

Please answer "YES" or "NO" to the following questions regarding your ability to effectively communicate within a raid environment:

1. Do you have a quality headset and microphone? "YES"
2. Do you have Ventrilo Installed? "YES"
3. Do you possess the power of speech? "YES"
4. Can you successfully combine these features/abilities? Sounds hard, I'll get back to you on that one.....

........... "YES"

Please Note: Initiates will likely be asked to briefly introduce themselves to the raid group on your first time out. In a heroic raid environment, it is absolutely critical that you be willing and able to use this tool. We don't need you to recite Shakespeare, but you need to be able to say the words "Yes", "No" and "I'll do it". If you can do that at the appropriate times, you'll be fine.

Applicant Affirmation Statements

I have read and can commit to Archaeus' Raiding Schedule. And by "Raiding" I mean showing up on time and staying till the end. And by "Schedule" I mean 3 days per week. And by "3 days per week" I mean the 3 days per week that Archaeus raids and not 3 random days per week that I feel like raiding.

YES/NO

I can commit to reading strategies and watching videos to better understand my role in the raid. I understand that this is essential if I wish to avoid any unneccessary, violent stabbing incidents. Further to this, in answer to the question above relating to reasons for leaving my previous guilds, I did not answer "Because my raid leader stabbed me".

YES/NO

I have actually read and understood the above statements and not just deleted the inappropriate answers like a retarded Monkey would do. I also understand that my application will be retained and used against me as evidence should I ever demonstrate diminished mental capacity by saying something incredibly stupid such as... "I don't know how the DKP system works" or "But I typed it in guild chat!"

YES/NO wait I mean YES.. YES!
malk

Re: "Guild application" to ensure it is read by an officer

Postby Shadeymedic » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:12 pm

I have never replied to an application before, so this is a first for me.
I have had the pleasure to raid with Destinae a number of times, I don't think anyone can dispute his knowledge and play style. I hope your application is successful, I would welcome you whole heartedly to our raid group.
Shadeymedic
Exemplar
Exemplar

Class: Priest

Re: "Guild application" to ensure it is read by an officer

Postby Anebela » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:53 pm

i know officers should only respond here but what ever

its OK i believe we have male druid healers and most of has have mossie repellent headpieces.

top bloke good raider wouldn't see an issue with application it has my vote + i miss you.
Anebela
Mercenary
Mercenary

Return to Visitor Discussion